Specified Commercial Transactions
|Royal Far CO. LTD.,
|President Chiaki Imai
|Sun Selco Building 2nd Floor 1-1-1 Watanabedori Chuo-ku, Fukuoka Japan 810-0004
|Seller’s phone number:
|CHIE IMAI CUSTOMER CARE 092.781.7015 (within Japan) or +81 92 781 7015
|09:00 – 18:00 JST (except for Sat, Sunday and public holidays and New Years holidays）
|We will indicate the selling price per product.
|Fees other than payment for purchased products:
|Applicable bank fees
|Applicable POD fees
|Applicable shipping fees
How to order： Proceed to the purchase screen from “Shopping cart” in the screen of the product details. Members are required to log in first.
Payment method : Credit card or bank remittance (Credit card)
- Credit card payments will only be accepted if made by the cardholders.
- AMEX, VISA and MASTER CARD are accepted. The total amount is due upon purchases and must be paid in a single payment.
- Applicable bank fees are applied when you make a direct deposit to our bank account.
- Your bank may charge applicable fees when you wire transfer cash to our bank account.
(POD – Payable On Delivery)
- POD payments are only be accepted when products are delivered to the purchaser.
- POD payments will only be accepted to purchase up to the total value of 300,000 JP yen (consumption tax included).
- You can not pay via POD with the “Pick Up in Store” delivery option.
Payment due date:
- The due date for credit card payments depends on the cut-off date and terms of the credit card being used. Please contact your card company for details.
- Payments via bank remittance shall be made within 7 days from your purchase. If we cannot confirm the deposit in our bank account, we cancel the order.
- POD purchases require you to pay directly to the deliverer of the courier company upon receiving the product packages.
- Products may be delivered outside Japan if the products are accepted for shipping via curriers and by the country and or local laws and regulations of the shipping address.
- Products will be delivered within 10 business days of receiving your order. Delivery may required extra days up to 14 days if the shipping is from Japan to the shipping address outside Japan.
- Please understand that we cannot deliver within the above timeframe if the purchased products are not in stock or sold out.
- Products which you purchased may be sold out at the time when you settled your account. If it happens and the specific product(s) you purchased are no longer available in our inventory nor discontinued to be manufactured, we will make a full reimbursement to you by the same payment method you used.
- Please contact CHIE IMAI CUSTOMER CARE if your purchased product does not arrive within 10 business days from the order.
- You may pick up your order at one of CHIE IMAI stores. Please fill out the shipping form with the address of one of our stores, then write “Pick Up at the store” in the extra space in the shipping address.
Return and refund policy:
- We will exchange any defective items (such as broken or leaking items as a result of shipping) within eight (8) days of shipping. Place items in their original packaging and send back to our address. Call or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within eight (8) days of your shipping notice to start the process. We will reimburse the cost of shipping for exchanged items.
- Returned items must be sent back untagged and/or unopened within eight (8) days of shipping for a refund. A refund will be made depending on your original payment method. We will process a refund as soon as we receive the returned item(s). CHIE IMAI will not provide refunds for used or opened/ untagged items and likewise will not refund the shipping fees for used or opened items.
- Please note that the number of our inventory is limited. The products you may wish to purchase may not be available at the time of your purchase.
- Minors are required to have a consent to purchase our products by their guardians.
- Please note that the products you may wish to purchase may be sold out or they may no longer be produced.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.